Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Scrap Attack Tuesday - January's Job Pull

Welcome to inaugural edition of Scrap Attack Tuesday!!  If YOU are a quilter, you probably have some fabric scraps.  If you have been quilting for 20+ years like I have, you may have a TON of scraps!!  (You may not want to admit to them, but you probably HAVE them.)  Sarah to Confessions of a Fabric Addict not only HAS scraps, she's prepared to USE those scraps or give them away!  Details of the Scrap Attack Challenge can be found in THIS POST.  You can find Sarah's monthly task HERE.

This month's job pull:

11. Make more scrappy yarn bowls like these:


FREE pattern found at Christina Cameli's A Few Scraps blog.

If I have extra time:

9. Make something with ORANGE scraps:


Thank you, Sarah, for issuing a challenge to encourage us all to take another look at our scrap stash!  I don't know about anyone else, but this is JUST what I needed to clear some more of my scraps from my studio shelves.

Until next time...
Attack Those Scraps!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals. You can whip up those yarn bowls as fast as I can whip up some cookies. Bet they disappear just as fast too. ;^D

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my continuing to downsize and purge stuff I have donated most of my treasured fabrics to our local Hospice Gift and Thrift and also to an enterprising small business owner. No scraps here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are good goals!! the baskets are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Scrap Attack idea is so fun. I'm right there with you! I'm excited about getting a lot accomplished this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.