Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Wonderful Wednesday - The Winning Edition

Welcome to another edition of Wonderful Wednesday!!  This post is all about the Raffle Basket that I won at the Piedmont Quilter's Guild Show in late August.  It ended up taking me THREE WEEKS to get around to picking it up!!  Then it took another three weeks to force myself to take things out of the basket for a closer look.  (It looked SEW pretty sitting on the coffee table!)

Would YOU like to see the contents???

Of course, Joyful!!!

OK.  First, here's a reminder of what the basket looked like when I picked it up in Greensboro two weeks ago:



Next, I really want to thank Studio Stitch for being SEW patient!!



Finally, let's see what's in beautiful Autumn basket!!!

1 seasonal mug rug
1 pattern booklet
1 "quilted" pumpkin decoration

and...

20 pieces of fabric in various shades of Autumn

Including:
2 half-yard cuts
18 FQs 


All housed in a reusable basket.  :o))

Nice job, basket maker!!  Many thanks.



Not too bad for a dollar!!!

Until next time...
I'll be in the studio!!!

4 comments:

  1. That's a pretty nice haul for $1! I look forward to seeing what comes out of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Autumnal fabrics are always useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a Joyful basket. Those fabrics would make a fabulous leaf block quilt. What is that leaf block called? I can't remember but I do remember that it's a fun, easy block and can be quite striking in those pretty colors. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some very fun stuff there to play with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.