Sunday, May 28, 2017

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC17 - Week 21

Welcome to Week 21 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  Thanks to Angela at So Scrappy blog, I have a weekly Saturday post.  Her LINK PARTY is a crowd pleaser chock full of quilty "eye candy." If YOU haven't visited, it's time that you change that!!

My ScrapHappy Saturday post shares the progress that I've made on my RSC projects (among other things.)  Read on to see what transpired this week.

SUNDAY - The day was a blur of blog posts.  Writing mine and catching up on the RSC Quilter's posts from the weekend.

MONDAY - We enjoyed a small Knit Group today.  It was a quiet and productive morning.

TUESDAY - Dental consult with DS2 this afternoon.  Whew!!  A better prognosis than the last dentist gave, but surgery is in his future.

On the quilting front, the monthly Quilt Bee meeting had to be schedule a week early due to a conflict.  I worked on completing my cutting for GREEN month for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge:




WEDNESDAY - Today was an extra knitting day.  Afterwards, I finished my Wonderful Wednesday - NC Quilt Symposium Edition - Day One post.  It's a Quilt Show extravaganza that YOU won't want to miss!!

THURSDAY - The usual Thursday, but I finished up a bit later than normal.  Dinner and some relaxing followed.

FRIDAY - Only a little bit of time with my friend, but a LOT of time with my sewing machine.  Look for photos next week.  You could check out this weeks Design Floor Friday post HERE.

SATURDAY - Spent the day quilting with friends.  Quilting with the top down??!?!  Well, quilting requires nourishment:




Tiffany and Lisa were preparing for a Mission Trip.  I got to be the Crash Test Dummy!  Here is the skirt pattern that Lisa drew up for me, after Tiffany helped with hers:




No, really!!  Quilters HAVE to eat:




Here is my (nearly) completed skirt.  Only the hem remains:



Oops!  Missed the midnight deadline for ScrapHappy Saturday.  You'll just have to pretend that I posted on time.  :P

Until next time...
Get Scrappy!!!

6 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, you are always so busy. Driving with the top down doesn't look like a chore though, lol. I missed the midnight deadline for the RSC too so you aren't alone. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy as always but sounds like a fun filled week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never, and nice to hear from you. I'm late in my comments. The outdoors keeps calling. I've had some fun bird watching. You are lucky to be able to quilt with friends regularly. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Post! Followed the link to the quilt show. Awesome pieces of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a lot for one week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.