Monday, May 23, 2016

Mail Call Monday - Scrappy Swap

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  This week's post shares the happy mailbox from last Wednesday (AFTER posting that day's package.)  Lori at Dakota City Quilter and I did a little swap.  I sent her a bag of scraps and she sent me a FQ... eventually.  Life got in the way and it was several weeks before she sent her package.  So long that I had forgotten ALL about it!!!  LOL

That made this squishie all the more special:


The contents:


The promised FQ in GREEN (my favorite and hers!) along with  a stack of "bricks" and a couple of Bonnie Hunter's favorite marking pens (which I haven't tried.)  Thank you, Lori!!

Lori included a nice note explaining how life got in the way, which I totally understand:


Here's hoping that Lori's toothache is better and she's busy using up some of the scraps that I stuffed in her envelope.  I know that I'm going to have some big fun with the fabrics she sent me!!!

Until next time...
Hooray for squishy mailers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.