Sunday, December 20, 2015

Super Sunday or...

Mail Call Monday on a Sunday???  I suppose that will have to do!  :P

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday... even if it IS still Sunday!!!  This past week I received some mail:


A package from a fellow Criminal Knitter (where it's a Crime NOT to knit along!!)


Photos of me wearing the cozy Full to the Brim hat by Threebagsfulled:


From the RIGHT:


From the BACK:


From the LEFT:



Any way you look at it...

It was a GOOD day!!!  Thank you for your generosity, RJC537!!!  :o))


And then...


I got an envelope in the mail from Kat at Kat and Cat Quilts blog:


With a card inside:


Which included a thank you to ME:


AND...  A gift!!!  :o))

Better still, I actually COLLECT quilting pins to put on my Quilt Guild name tag!!


Thanks, Kat!!  It was so sweet of you to recognize and show your appreciation for my participation in your Covered In Love December Block Drive.  I was happy to send some String Pinwheel blocks to support your cause.

NOTE:  It's not too late for YOU to make some String Pinwheels for the Covered in Love project!!! The blocks just need to arrive by the middle of January so that quilts can be made.  I don't believe that you will regret it.  You use some of your stash, help a good cause, and have FUN in the process!!

That's it for this edition of Mail Call Monday (on a Sunday.)

Until next time...
Quilty Christmas!!!
(Or whatever holiday to which you subscribe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.