Monday, November 2, 2015

Mail Call Monday {A Composite Post}

I have good news and bad news.  The bad news is that I have neglected this feature for (more than) a couple of weeks.  The good news is that you get to see ALL of the wonderful arrivals at once!

The first arrival:



Hmm.. Interesting:


Ah!  Fairy Fabric for my new quilt commission:



Sorry, Austerity Challenge Quilters, you have no jurisdiction over my "business" quilting account!

The second arrival:


Hannah's Choice Yarn was a commissioned custom dye for my Sorority sisters.  Let hope they like it.


Hooray!!  They LOVE it!!  Now, we just have to figure out how to order it from the Indi Dyer.  (Sorry, ladies!  Mine was dropped off in person.)


This is arrival number three:


Paper Fabric:


It's SO pretty!  The colors are GREAT for my Custom CK Totes.  Unfortunately, it wasn't QUITE what I expected, but that sometimes happens when you place orders online.  :o((

Until next time...
POOF!!!  PayPal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.