Monday, August 24, 2015

Mail Call Monday - SewWhat! BAGS {And...}

It's time, once again, for another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  There haven't been any packages in quite some time, but this week, there were TWO.  :o))



First, Sew What! BAGS by Lexie Barnes:


It was offered in one of the For Sale/Trade discussion threads on Ravelry.  Inside this book, I found a number of projects that I haven't made before:




Thank you, tamichan!  Your destashed book will help me with some techniques that, until now, have remained a mystery to me.

Second, a gift from a friend on Ravelry.  The package contained 3 fabric "scraps" with shades of pink (which I need for one of my current projects.)

An Asian-inspired floral:


A pretty paisley:


And...

A (somewhat) wild print featuring hot pink/fuschia/magenta:


Thank you ldpaulson!!  These beautiful fabrics will most certainly be put to good use.

Until next time...
Happy mailbox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.