Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Grand Illusion Day!!!

What?!?!

Oops!  Some of you have NO idea what I'm talking about.  It's the Kick Off day for Bonnie Hunter's new mystery quilt.  You can find her (and the mystery) at quiltville dot com. 

I've always wanted to do one of her mysteries and this year I simply couldn't resist.

I started with these fabrics (not necessarily in Bonnie's color palette):



Then Needleb came over today with her half-square triangle die and her die cut machine.  That little machine made cutting a SNAP!  We were done before we knew it and were ready to move on to the next step in Clue 1.





Too bad she didn't have a square die, too!  Here are the squares that I cut.




The verdict is still out whether I cut the right number of pieces for my half-sized quilt or not.

 Monday is Link Up day, so you'll have to wait until then for this week's reveal. 

Sorry...

It will be here before you know it!

Until then...
Happy Quilting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.