Thursday, July 26, 2012

Progress on the Mill Quilt

Can you say PROCRASTINATION???

I've really made progress on my Mill Quilt this week. Nothing like the LAST MINUTE to light a fire under your (my) creativity!

When there was "plenty of time", I simply couldn't wrap my mind around this project. Now that it needs to be completed by NEXT WEEK, I was finally able to "buckle down" and make a concerted effort at working out the design challenge set before me.

Perspective. From photo to drawing and from drawing to fabric. "Hey! Does this angle look funky to you?" That was the question of the week.

Next week's question:

How am I going to quilt LIFE into this quilt???

Until then...
Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.