Friday, July 27, 2012

In My Defense...

In My Defense by basketcasejoy
In My Defense, a photo by basketcasejoy on Flickr.
Sometimes a girl's just GOT to knit! My friend, Threebagsfulled (on Ravelry), is a knit wear designer. I tend to be her "Test Knitter." This is one of her latest designs.

I finished "Alibi" some time ago, but I'm not the best at blocking. Thus, the delay in post time.

This shawl measures 65" (wingspan) x 28" (drop) and was knit from a single skein of Malabrigo Sock that I purchased at The Hillsborough Yarn Shop.  Who could resist the Ravelry Red colorway?!

Beautiful!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. I hope to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll try to remember to bring it on retreat. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.