Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter Progress

Hey!  Guess what?

I worked on a UFO this past weekend!

Not only that...  I finished my Purple and Green Coin quilt top!!!

My friends and I got together for quilting on Sunday afternoon.  It's such a WONDERFUL way to spend a day!  Anyway, I brought scraps to cut, squares to sew, and a top that needed borders.

I pulled out the quilt top to do a round or two.  I was satisfied with applying the inner border.  My friends encouraged me to do a bit more, so I decided on an outer border.  They kept pushing me to continue working on it and, at the end of the night, the quilt top was done.

(Thanks, NeedleB and HKM!!!)

Photos to follow post.

Until next time...
Just keep quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.